1. The Younger Chemists Committee (YCC) advocates for and provides resources to early-career chemists and professionals in the chemical sciences and related fields.
2. The YCC addresses specific issues facing younger chemists within the ACS and serves as a voice to the Society on behalf of younger chemists
The three main goals of this group include:
- Make the ACS relevant to younger chemists
- Dramatically increase the involvement of younger chemists in all levels of the ACS
- Integrate younger chemists into the profession
Membership in the YCC is open to all. This group is currently seeking nominations for Secretary and Treasurer. If you are interested in joining or want more information, please contact the following officers:
Chair – Matthew Baker – email@example.com
Treasurer – Kiersten Bendzlowicz – firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary – Jing Kong – email@example.com
Publicity – Paulina Kryś- firstname.lastname@example.org
Projects and Programs – Hannah Loch – email@example.com
Fundraising Coordinator – Lea Veras – firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Outreach Coordinator – Eric Gottlieb – email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Coordinator – Josh Worch – email@example.com
Visit our website at http://www.pghycc.org/.
Subscribe to our newsletter by visiting this link: http://eepurl.com/mfKT1
Our yearly dues are $15 for university affiliates (undergraduate, graduate, post-doc, and educator) and $20 for industry. Dues can be paid by cash or check. If you would like to mail your membership, please send a CHECK ONLY. Membership benefits you through free/reduced cost events. The membership form can be found on the YCC website (http://pghycc.org/membership.pdf).